At Liles Construction, we truly believe our employees are the reason we are a success. Our core values of honesty, integrity, value and efficiency are embodied in all of our employees, at every level.
Liles is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a quality work environment for all of our employees. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or covered veteran status. We encourage employees to refer qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans for employment. We are excited about our future and the possibility you may be in it.
Please direct all resumes to email@example.com unless otherwise noted.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
The Superintendent will oversee construction process in the ﬁeld, providing leadership to field staff, coordinating and ensuring the successful completion by all trades and work closely with the Project Management Team to ensure timely and quality completion of the project.
• Ensure compliance with project specifications per plan documents
• Develop detailed “look ahead” schedules
• Develop a project site logistics plan
• Track all material deliveries
• Identify value engineering opportunities
• Identify any deficiencies/issues and communicate/correct with subcontractors
• Provide leadership in quality and on-site performance
• Manage on-site safety program
• Chair weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
• Must document all job site activity, by way of photos and daily reports
• Communicate with employees and subcontractors a consistent level of expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, company policies and procedures, permits, safety/loss prevention, quality control, and other performance standards.
• Build effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors and suppliers that reflect and support company core values while exceeding the customer’s expectations.
• Previous experience working in Commercial Construction REQUIRED
• Experience working on projects ranging from $500k to $10M
• Client driven, detail oriented, reliable, Team Player & a Leader
Construction Field Engineer I (Entry Level):
The Construction Field Engineer I will assist the Field Operations Manager and Superintendents by executing specific job site tasks that are assigned to the them which will include tasks such as site work, concrete, form work, layout, framing, trim carpentry, door & hardware installation, building accessories installation, job site clean up and other duties necessary to assure client satisfaction and the safe and efficient completion of the project.
This is an Entry Level position for those individuals who desire the experience, knowledge and discipline necessary to later field manage small Commercial Building projects of their own.
• Skilled at undertaking specific and supervised construction related tasks and executing in a manner that is efficient and timely.
• Ability to effectively communicate with Managers, Supervisors and fellow employees.
• Ability to read and interpret a basic set of construction drawings and project manuals.
• Assist in implementing and monitoring the quality control, safety and environmental programs specific to each individual project.
• Assist with inventory, quantity surveys and warehousing of materials.
• Other duties assigned by the Field Operations Manager and project Superintendents.
• High School Diploma or GED (2 or 4 year degree in Construction Management or other related field of study is preferred.)
• Previous Building Construction experience and a thorough knowledge of basic construction methods and processes.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Dependable, disciplined, good problem solving skills and a Team player.